




I thought for those of you outside of Moroni might want to see what some Turkeys might look like being the season and all. These are some Tom Turkeys that will soon be going to the slaughter house next week. There are about 3,000 in this barn, and I think there are 3 more barns so 4 in all with turkeys left. Then we will get new babies in December, I will be sure and take pics of that too. So when your out shopping for your Thanksgiving feast remember Norbest Turkey and you will be supporting our farm!!!!






7 comments:
Hey! I was able to get together with Diana on Wednesday and she told me about your blog. Your family is so cute and your kiddos definately have some Bushman genes!! I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your vinyl stuff. I sat and browsed your gallery forever. If I ever have any spare $$$, I'll definately be heading your way. I can do vinyl with my Cricut but it's just not the same. Anyway, I'm going to link you so I snoop on your cute fam!
Your kids are getting so old. Sheesh! Guess we'll see all you guys in about two weeks. :)
I love the picture of the kids! Your baby has changed so much! It is amazing how fast time really does fly. This is crazy but I miss the turkeys, the smell, the atmosphere of the farm...BECAUSE it is HOME. It all reminds me of Moroni.
Hi Holly! Raysha was telling me about your awesome vinyl stuff, so I had to come take a look. I love your stuff!
My daughter Ansley would love to live on a farm or in a small town. She asks Evan almost every day if he can give her a ride in the back of the truck around the neighborhood. I can't imagine what she would do if she saw that many turkeys in person! Amazing!!!
We will for sure be looking for the Norbest turkeys to cook in our pit!
Hi Holly!
oh the turkey farm! I grew up doing turkeys with my dad too... your kids will have such great memories! I don't miss the smell though :) and can I just say... that I love the picture of your kids at the top of your blog... the look on chandlers face is so cute! hope all is well... talk to you later. xoxo
<3 Julia
Holly your blog is cute and so are your adorable cute kiddlets. How are you? HOpe all is well.
Post a Comment