Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes- you're so creative! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list and keep up with your cute little family!
looks like halloween was fun, its so fun to have an excuse to dress up the kids and play with them, the photo of the witches on your bench is darling, it almost looks professional! I think your kids are the cutest too but maybe I'm a little biast cause They are pretty close to being my own! Love you guys!
I can't get over your new picture at the top of your blog. Do your kids look like your husbands family at all??? Cassi looks identical to you and Mary! I can totally see your brothers in Chandler. And Kady and Mylee have Bushman all over their faces. Cute Cute kids!!!
Holly the gids looked darling. I love the idea of your girls all being witches I may have to copy that someday If I ever get another one. That was darling...
How cute are your kids??? I love the witch picutre so much :) don't think I forgot about you this week.... I have had the flu and I am going to the doc today so we may have to wait till I am better to do your pics. call me next week when you have a good day. xoxo
The Cook Clan was Established November 19, 1999. Thomas and I now have 4 kiddos. Chandler 10, Cassi 8, Kady 6 and Mylee 3. We live in Moroni, Utah and own a Turkey Farm. Thomas also flys a nice private plane for business man. I stay busy with the kids, cutting hair and mainly my vinyl lettering business. www.hollyssigns.com Come and Visit!
8 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes- you're so creative! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list and keep up with your cute little family!
looks like halloween was fun, its so fun to have an excuse to dress up the kids and play with them, the photo of the witches on your bench is darling, it almost looks professional! I think your kids are the cutest too but maybe I'm a little biast cause They are pretty close to being my own! Love you guys!
Cute witches! Mine were witches too.
I can't get over your new picture at the top of your blog. Do your kids look like your husbands family at all??? Cassi looks identical to you and Mary! I can totally see your brothers in Chandler. And Kady and Mylee have Bushman all over their faces. Cute Cute kids!!!
Holly the gids looked darling. I love the idea of your girls all being witches I may have to copy that someday If I ever get another one. That was darling...
They look soooo cute!! I love the little witch costumes!
Ok, Chandler looks scared in your title picture, but Dang Holly your kids are cute!
Hi Holly!
How cute are your kids??? I love the witch picutre so much :) don't think I forgot about you this week.... I have had the flu and I am going to the doc today so we may have to wait till I am better to do your pics. call me next week when you have a good day. xoxo
<3 Julia
Adorable kiddos! Your witches are the most beautiful witches I've ever seen.
Post a Comment