



Last night we rode the four wheelers from Moroni, out to Maple Canyon and hiked to a spot Jon had found a herd of elk a couple of days before. There was about 17 of us hiking this trail, 8 of which were children so do you think it was real quite for us to see wild game...........The first picture is of me which Thomas took (explains why blurring) but no I am not sporting a tan, it is dirt! I wiped my face with a baby wipe and let me tell you.........the whole thing was brown. So that is my adventurious story for the day........I left before everyone and didn't see the big bull elk Jon called in. I guess I am not real outdoorsy. Tell next time............






1 comment:
Maple Canyon is a hidden beauty! I love going there. It looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment