Monday, March 16, 2009

Shearing Sheep

Kaylese, Shaylce, Kady, Laney & Keerah Cook

Orson trying to sizzle me with the electric shocker
thingy used for sheep, the guys were telling him they'd
give him 50 bucks if he did it.....rude!!






Thomas his brother Jon, brother in law Carson Dyches
and cousin Winston Cook


3 comments:

Tori said...

Cute pics... I am not looking forward to our sheep shearing adventure that is around the corner. It always rains or snows when we are shearing. I love the pic of Kady's face too... she is full of attitude and I love it.

Diana said...

Looks like lots of fun! Especially having so many cousins around.
I love your new picture at the top! and the ones on the side too! Your kids are so beautiful!!!!

ciara said...

That looks fun!! I looked a few posts down where Orson is drawing on Chandler's face....What is it with the Cooks!!! I have pictures of me like that from my dad drawing on me!!!!