Sunday, December 7, 2008

FOR MY MADRE

Mylee's Room


So if your wondering why all the house pics, it's because my mom wanted to see. The local hospital puts on a home show every Dec. and they asked me to be in it. (no we do not have a new home, in fact it is an older home, 30 years old) but we have been doing a little remodeling, we would have like to have done more but we're Turkey farmers and if any of you heard, Turkeys did not do well this year. Blame it on the economy... Right? But is was fun to get some things done and to have a clean house for a couple of hours.


A tile with gold vinyl.



A bench with vinyl, we had to have a place


for people to sit to put booties on.
Mylee blending in with her
decor





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,

I have been trying to get in touch with you, so while I was blogging I thought I would drop you a line :) I noticed further down your post that you had some family pictures taken. they look great! sorry my camera took a poop! I need to get it fixed before I dare put my name on any pictures I take with it. I have to wait now until after christmas to do it or I won't get it back for months because of the busy time of year. so... anyway... call me and I can tell you more about it. your house looks so cute in the pictures by the way. I still want you to help me do some cute vinyl in my house. talk to you soon.

<3 Julia